I just had to start a blog about my knitting. I really didn’t see any other way around it. Let’s see what can I tell you? Or rather what should I tell you? Hrm, let’s see
- My mother in law taught me how to knit about three years ago.
- I started off rather slowly making that one loooooooooong garter stitch scarf which I of course never finished.
- I have since graduated to socks, well I have only made one pair. But I am getting better
- I knit as a way to relieve stress
- And believe me I have a ton of stress
- Did I mention I was a mother?
- Yep, mother to six kids.
- Yes, six
- Yes, I do happen to know what causes this.
- Our TV was broken, what more need I say. =)
- I also work full time out of the house
- My husband watches the kids while I am working and vice versa
- I am going to be 36 this year, no I really don’t want to talk about it. Just send a lot of chocolate okay?
- I have struggled with my weight since I had my first child. It’s all his fault =)
I know there is more and I will get to it I promise. =)